Monday, September 15, 2008

Looky Looky...

No scrapping for me today. I get to see my dh tonight, as he is off. We now only have Monday evenings together due to work schedules, and I have to say, I hate it! So, this will be short. Some good news... Looky what I won!

I won it from Ali Edward's blog. It is a free kit from Freehand Scraps! How awesome is that! Made my day! Thanks Ali and Freehand! Can't wait to see it in person.

That's all for today, I think we are going to watch some football and go for a walk. Thanks for checking in.

5 comments:

Susan Beth said...

I thought it was you when I saw Ali's post of one of her winners. that is so great! What fun that will be to play with!

Rita said...

Wow! What a wonderful RAK! Congrats!

Heather said...

I saw that you had won on ALi's blog!! So exiciting....all that new Chatterbox stuff looks SO good!
Have fun playing!

laverneboese said...

Cool! Congratulations on that yummy RAK!

aimee said...

lucky you! time and goodies!