Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cousins...

When I was little, I loved hanging out with my cousins, and I have a ton of them. Without forgetting anyone (I hope) I think the count is somewhere around 50! Yes, 50... and that only includes first cousins on my Mom's side! REALLY! 

So now that I am older, and I have a little one of my own, I love to watch him hang out with his cousins. A few weeks ago, my little sister was in town and brought her kids by. We decided to take the kids to the park to feed the ducks. They were in heaven. This layout was completed to document this little outing. 

The title came from her son, Tristan. He loves ducks and has pestered his mom every since this trip to go see the "wack wacks". I don't know is she will ever forgive me... he asks repeatedly on a daily basis! 
I haven't finished the journaling yet, but I think I will hide it anyway, so the layout won't change. I have some other photo's that I am trying to get scrapped of Matteo and his cousins playing with the Harry Potter glasses. I will try to finish that up and get it posted. 

Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

aimee said...

oh my! how have you been? love your layouts chick!
bad ass scrapbooking bitches ;)

Amy Kim said...

super cute! i picked up that chipboard set too. it was too cute to pass up. :]

hope you are enjoying the weekend!