Saturday, May 16, 2009

One of those days...

It seems like the last few months have been "one of THOSE days". I don't even know how it all got away from me, but it did. I really haven't been scrappy... or even crafty for that matter in a while. Work is crazy, but summer is just around the corner. Aha, I can't wait for summer. 

Matteo has been unbelievably TWO. He turned two last month, and boy oh boy is he pushing my buttons. He knows where they all are too. If he wasn't so cute...


Easter was fun this year. Matteo actually knew what to do. I loved his Easter outfit this year, it was actually the same one that he wore for his Birthday.


He is so cute... even when he is eating bubbles. Yes, I said eating bubbles. This is his new favorite game. Making the bubbles (and a big mess) in the sink. You know, "wash hands" time. Then... in the mouth. You would think that he would hate the taste, but no... he just keeps eating. 

As for this picture, well, he just looks so big. Such a little man. Isn't he cute?

Okay, so I have been wanting to get some layouts up too. That is another thing, our cable/Internet has been just as terrible as Matteo. It only works sporadically, you know, when I want it to. Ugh! But it is up now, so I will share some layouts that I have gotten finished over the last few months. 

This layout was made with the new line from Fancy Pants. These pictures are from the water park last summer. I love the sweet soft summer colors of this line. It has some nice bold colors as part of the line too, but I stuck with the softer side of it. 


This one was made with Daisy Bucket paper. I love the little monsters on it. And as I have a little monster right now, it was too fitting. 



For this one, I don't have the pictures printed yet. I am going to put some pictures of Matteo in his little g running outside. I love the orange it these papers. 

And lastly, but not least. This is one that I did with the Valentines Day line from Making Memories. I have had this picture forever, but just couldn't scrap it. Now that I did, I love it even more. 




Well that's it for today... I guess tonight. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night. 

3 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Love his easter outfit! Great layouts!

Amy Kim said...

he is really starting to look like a little man. so cute.
i love those layouts too!
we need to get together soon. :]

aimee said...

he has gotten sooooooooo big!!