Saturday, February 28, 2009

A few layouts and a hair cut!

Here are a few layouts that I did for a class today. The first one is a Valentines layout, but I think that it could really be just about for anything. I love the colors... 


I used mainly the new line from American Crafts, with a few pieces from K & Co. and Jenni Bowlin. 
The second one is completely My Mind's Eye. I love how the black and the green pop off each other. 

This is the new Yogurt font by Quickutz. I think it will be a favorite of mine. :]


I love these pictures of Matteo. He is so stinkin' cute! They were taken last Summer. He was loving being outside. I can't wait for Summer, so we can go to the park everyday! I will be off too now as I am working for the Schools again. I guess it has some perks. 

Well that's all for tonight. I am still working on my organizing! Man have I come a long way! I will post pictures when it is all done. I may even have a RAK or two. :] For now... here is a sneek peak at one of the many changes in my "studio". 

Okay, so it is a very small peak. This is the wall system that I will use to keep everything so organized. Matteo was playing in the cubbys when Dad and I were trying to put it together. And if you hadn't noticed, we had his hair cut. I almost cried. It was a week ago and I am still sad about it. He looks so big. If you want a reference scroll down and you can see a cute little baby boy drinking Mommy's water. Ah, they grow up so fast. 

So anyway, I am off to finish up on some more organizing. My goal is to be finished by Wenesday. Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Amy Kim said...

wow. wow. wow.
he seriously looks so big now! hard to believe how much the haircut could change his appearance!

thanks for voting for jamie... i got a good laugh from the video. :]

i have an exam on tuesday, but after that i don't have much going on. i need to freaking make a layout!

Unknown said...

Love the LOs! Cute, cute, cute! I have just started teaching classes at my LSS. Fun. Probably one thing too many ;)
Cheers!