1. I am truly blessed to have my health. I am able to walk up to my hubby and kiss him. I can pick up my little one and squeeze him. I can run (very slow), and jump, and skip, and play. I am so fortunate to be able to enjoy the simplicity of movement and the senses that come along with it.
2. I have a wonderful family. My parents, who offer to babysit (although they have to drive an hour and a half to get here). My in-laws who drop everything to help us out. My hubby, who works like a dog. My baby boy, who makes the biggest messes in no time flat. I think he should actually be in the Guinness book of records for the fasted mess-maker. I have amazing sisters and brothers. The best part is that we can all get together, my family, all of us and have a great time. This is truly a blessing.
3. I have incredible friends. Some I have had for a very long time, and some I have known for a short while, but they are like gold to me! My mom always told me that if I ever found one honest and true friend, I should count my blessings. I have been very fortunate in that I have been able to find a handful of wonderful amazing people to share my life with.
4. My local scrapbook stores... Scrapbook Atelier... has really helped me come into my own as a scrapbooker. Silvia & Esteban encouraged me to begin teaching a class and to try to get published. Teaching has helped me to realize that I can do this, and it has given me a new outlet to meet other wonderfully talented individuals whose friendship means the world to me. Several ladies come to every class and have been extremely supportive to me... girls, you know who you are, thank you so very much. Paige and Amy have helped me in finding the right paper and embellishments so many times I couldn't count them even if I tried. But more than that, they have helped me keep my sanity! Often our visits have nothing to do with scrapbooking, and more to do with keeping me sane when my little one is making me crazy. You gals are my daily intake of sanity and I love how you are with my little monkey. Treasured Memories Too... is another store in our area. I work on the design team at this store. JoElle and Karen gave me the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest produces, on my own time! They have encouraged me to play with the girly stuff, that I love, but that I don't often get to use because I have a little boy. . . who is ALL boy! Thank you girls!
5. I am so thankful for education. I think this has a lot to do with my mother actually. She always pushed me and told me that I could do anything I wanted. So, even though it was not easy, and it took me a long time, I finished school with a Master's Degree. It has helped me easily find jobs, and be truly happy with what I do for a living. I have recently just made a change in my employment too. I will be working for the school district again, and I am super excited. I am also very sad to be leaving Early Intervention behind, as I honestly truly love it too, but this budget crisis that we are going through. . . well the economy. . . you all know.
6. I love my puppies. Okay, so they aren't puppies anymore, but I love them. They cuddle with me everyday. They love me, even after I get upset with them. They run to meet me every time I come home. And they keep me company when my hubby is away at work. I have never had a dog before Charlie, and it is weird to say this now, but I never realized how you could love a dog so much. It is amazing. These 3 little hairy puppies are like my children. I don't know how I went through life without them.
Okay, I think I have rambled on enough for today. I will be back tomorrow night to tell you all about the crazy Monday that I have coming up. It is going to be Phelps like! Hopefully I will win at all of it like he did!
And Kristii... sorry it took me so long, but here is my Charlie, Bella, and Little Bit. Charlie is the lighter one on the right, Bella is on the left, and the last two pictures are Little Bit.
Thanks for stopping in. Have a great day.