Yes, today I am 32, and I have to say, it feels just like another day. Oh yes, except Matteo decided to wake me up at 5:00am and refused to go back to sleep! Did I mention that I was up till about 1:00am before that? Sometimes! I did receive some beautiful flowers from my parents and my dear hubby. He says Matteo picked them out. Too cute. I will post pictures tomorrow, when I can take a shot in the natural light.
So, since it is my birthday, I thought it would be nice to post a few random things about me today. Here it goes.
1. I don't eat beef or pork or anything on the bone. . . pretty much white boneless skinless chicken and turkey or fish only
2. I hate cooked Salmon, but raw, it is my favorite sushi
3. I twirl my hair. . . constantly
4. I love to read, but never have time to do so anymore
5. I have over 50 first cousins. . . and no not step or half. . . 40+ on my Mom's side alone
6. My first memory is being stuck in a bright pink bathroom and not being able to get out (true story)
7. I always wished my name was Alex
8. I never had a fake ID. . . growing up in Nevada. . . this is a oddity
9. I secretly want twins
10. I bite and pick at my cuticles. . . yuck!
Now you know a bit more random facts about me. I hope you have a great day. Thanks for stopping by.