Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cards, Cards, Cards. . .

Finally I have the pictures of the cards that we made in my first card class last night. The cards were up at the store, so I did not have access to them for photos. They aren't great photos, but you'll get the picture. Here they are. . .

This one is a flat card with a little top card. Just a fun little twist.




This one opens up for sending photos. Everyone wants pictures during the holidays.



There were 12 cards in all. I am going to do this again next month and also in December. You can find out when by checking out the calendar at Scrapbook Atelier.

Later today, I think we are going to try to take Matteo to the pumpkin patch, so hopefully, I should get some good shots. I will try to post them tomorrow, but I have a class again, so maybe on Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night!

3 comments:

Anna Sigga said...

Those cards are so cute!!!!

Rita said...

Love your cards! I need to get on making some for me or I will run out of time...which I do almost every year!

Rani said...

your cards are amazing!!!