Sunday, July 19, 2009

We're back and I think I may be sick...

Disneyland was AWESOME!!! Matteo loved meeting Mickey, Goofy, Pooh and friends, and riding the rides. He even rode his first roller coaster... the Matterhorn! We ate way too much junk, stayed up late, and got up early... that part wasn't all that fun :] It was a blast! So, you ask... where are all the pictures? This is the part where I may be sick... I have already shed a few tears!

I got home and of course wanted to upload all the great shots that I had captured, but my stupid Internet was down, so I didn't get to do that. I did get to view all of them on my camera once more, and I was tickled pink. So, the next day, I tried again, and everything was going great. I had 368 photos on my card, and they were transferring away... right... well then I get this message....

"some of the files are corrupted and cannot be retrieved"..... WHAT? Oh, Crap!

So, I mess around with it and try a few more times... same thing! Then the Internet goes down! So, I view them again in my camera to make sure that there isn't anything wrong with the photos and nothing is lost.... they are all there. I decide that I want to crop a few photos on my camera, because honestly, I am still blaming my computer. Guess what... when I try to edit on my camera, I get this message...

"no data found"... I am in tears! My stomach is turning and I don't know what to do! Our whole trip is on that card. Our first real family vacation, Matteo's first trip to Disneyland, him meeting his best pal Mickey... everything... just writing it makes me sick!

So, I took the card to a local camera shop... a really good one, and they are going to try to recover it for me. I won't know until Monday. I don't even want to think about it. Hopefully they can get the photos... oh, I am so sick about this.

Oh, and on another note... you still have until tomorrow to post to the challenge below... I will have my layout up tomorrow.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh no Mandee, I hope you are able to get those photos off of your camera!!! Glad you all had a great time!

Erin said...

Ugh! I'm so sorry. Hoping they are able to retrieve them for you.

By the way, I got my goodies the other day. Thank you so much! I love them.

Nicole said...

oh NO...keeping my fingers crossed for you. :(