Friday, July 18, 2008

Shopping Spree...

Today Matteo and I went shopping... for him. I have realized that after having a baby... I will NEVER love shopping for myself again! Unless, of course it is for shoes and handbags! The best thing about them is they always fit. (I have a size 6 1/2 shoe, so there is always shoes available in my size too!) Anyway, we went to The Children's Place. They are having their MONSTER sale... plus an additional 50% off clearance. I also had an extra 15% off coupon. (online code: C28Q9ZAE1178) So, I got him 9 items (all shirts and shorts) for... drum roll please.... $31.80! I always do this for the next season. Then we went to Macy's and they had an additional 15% off their clearance of 40% off. (No coupon, you just have to use a Macy's card). We then picked up the rest of his summer clothes for next year for $67.40 (14 more pieces). Yeah!! I love a good deal! An entire summer wardrobe for less than $100.00. Now if I could just do this for myself... that would rock! Here is some pics of our good deals!!!





The only sad thing is that I have to wait until next year for him to be big enough to wear them!
Hope you can get some good deals for yourself... we all need a good deal right now!

I am trying to finish up my circle journal for the Studio Calico group that I joined. Hopefully, I will have it completed by tomorrow and I will be able to post some pics for you. Then I have to complete a challenge layout... from Greta! She is a little stinker... but I love her anyway! I'll post it when I finish.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great night.

No comments: