Monday, December 1, 2008

December. . . Oh so little time. . .

Where did November go? I can't believe that December is already here! Wow! I have so much to do now. I really had a ton to do yesterday, but it didn't seem real because it was only November then. I will be starting my December Daily album today. I need to finish my layouts for my class next Monday, and I have to get my cards out. That doesn't include getting the house ready and decorated. We decided to paint, okay I decided to paint the living room this weekend, so I have to finish that too. And it all has to be done by Sunday! Yikes!

Okay, so I don't have a bunch of crafty stuff for you yet, but it will be coming. I am going to be better at posting this month too! Promise. So off I go to get something done. My little one is asleep and I am home because Daddy was not feeling good this morning. So, now that they are both down, I can get some stuff done. I will post tomorrow with what I accomplish!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

aimee said...

i know what ya mean...i can't believe november is gone! i don't even remember much of it, it went by so fast!
i have another date with edward tonight! tata

Yummers! said...

I can't believe how popular the Twilight Saga is. I read them all... gobbled them up in a few weeks. My daughter and I went to see the movie over Thanksgiving and she loved it... I liked it.

Wait 'til you read the 4th book and think about how Edward (and Bela)will look on the screen in that story.

My December Daily is postedon my blog... come visit!
Joni