I thought this might be fun. . . Play along if you would like.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. We go cut ours down every year! So much fun.
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as we get it. Usually around the 1st week of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but I have to cut it with milk. It is too thick. I do like eggnog lattes from Starbucks the best!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Homemade doll from Mimi. I was "stuck" at her house and terrified that Santa would not find me. She stayed up all night making me a doll that came in a Vans box. That was about 28 years ago, and I still have that rag doll. I love her.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Hands down, my dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Son. He is only 20 months, so he does not really "want" yet.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but it is not up this year. My little one is only 20 months and it is glass. I think I may invest in a new one when the clearances start on December 26th!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I love that tradition.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Ugly sweater that was 10X's too big for me. I actually gave it back.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I have a few. . . The Christmas Story (classically funny), Miracle on 34th Street (magical), and The Grinch who Stole Christmas (childhood memories)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When ever I see something that just grabs me!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Homemade Pumpkin Pie
16. Lights on the tree? yes...tons, stay on multi-colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Last Christmas I gave you my heart by Wham (so 80's)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Mom's house, every year. I have never missed one, except for the one when I was little and I got snowed in at Mimi's & Poppy's house.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star. I have bought 3 in the past 5 years. They keep disappearing on me! One tradition I would love to break!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The "I wants from ungrateful kids"
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have a tradition to buy a new ornament for each family member every year with our name on it. I always get them from DoughFun. I love the homemade look, and they look great for years and years.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Pumpkin Pie! Homemade, yum!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Photo printer.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Jennie.
I am tagging anyone who would like to play along!
Here is also a few photos of my December Daily. I know that I am way behind, but here is few that are complete and have been photographed.
I don't know where the photo of my cover is, but here is what is in it so far.
Back of page 2
Open page 2 (backside) and front of page 3
I have more done, but it seems that I have lost some of my photos. I will try to get them up tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great night.