Monday, June 22, 2009

A fabulous find...

I know I haven't been around in a bit, I have been working on my list from before. Oh, and I added something new to the list. I am taking a quilting class. I have made quilts in the past, but I want to learn how to do it the "right" way. Unfortunately, I have been told there is a "right" way," so my Eclectic style doesn't work so much for quilts. hee hee. Oh well. 

I have been surfing through some of my favorite blogs lately and I found this....


Isn't it so lovely! It is the new fabric line, Cogsmo, from Cosmo Cricket! I loved this line when it came out. I think I actually used it on 3 different layouts! So much fun, and so boy!  This second one is also just as amazing. It is from their Snorkel line. I will be purchasing this too. :) I know, I know, like I need another hobby, but oh well, making things makes me happy. 



Well, off to swim lessons with the little monkey. It should be fun. Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

i NEED that snorkel fabric, big time. fun stuff!

Vanessa said...

oooo fabric!

Houston said...

Snorkel Fabric... swoon....

Kelly said...

I adore the fabric!!

Anonymous said...

ah, that must be the reason i can't quilt...don't know the "right" way! :P